The Health Transport van on display at the official launch, March 2011. Watch the video here
Te Awamutu Community Health Transport Trust
Te Awamutu Community Health Transport Trust is a volunteer-based organisation that assists local people to get to health-related appointments in Hamilton. This service was launched in March 2011 and is still under development - watch this space for updates.
Aims of the Organisation
- To improve the quality of health outcomes for unsupported people of the district
- To enable people to attend their outpatient clinics at the Waikato Hospital
- To enable people to attend medical or health related appointments in Hamilton City
We need volunteers! If you are able to help with driving and/or other tasks, please contact us.
- Booking line is open 9am - 3.30pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
- To offer help, contact coordinator Tracy Boyd
- For general enquiries, email email@example.com